Today, Bellefbeauty.com has another tutorial for you, and of course it would have to be about eyebrows, because anyone who knows me would know that I’m eyebrow crazy, to me, it’s probably one of the fastest (and easiest) ways to Enhance What’s Yours (not to mention how perfect eyebrows just lift your face!)
So how can you have perfect eyebrows? It’s really simple, and as you can see, you really don’t need that many tools (so if you dare to leave your house without your eyebrows done, this is perfect for when you’re on the go!)
Without further ado, here are the steps for having perfect eyebrows:
- Pluck out any unwanted hair – it will only get in the way!
- Comb out your eyebrows
- Using an eyebrow pencil, outline your eyebrows to the shape that you want it to have.
- Use an eyebrow powder that complements you (avoid using black alone even if you have dark hair)
- Fill in your brows using a brow brush
- Get a concealer
- Conceal above and below your brow using a concealer brush to perfect your brows and ensure that they are perfectly shaped
- Add a highlighter under your arch
- Voila! The complete look with some mascara!
Note: If you have stubborn brows, finish up with eyebrow gel- this will set your eyebrows and make sure your hairs are not flying around the place!
I know these eye brows are no Cara Delevingne (it wouldn’t be right to talk about eye brows and not give her a mention!) but you have to remember not everyone can have the same eyebrow shape.
If you’re unsure of what shape your eyebrows should have, check out my first post on perfect eyebrows.
Are you big into brows like myself, if so then how do you normally do your brows?
Don’t forget to subscribe to Enhance What’s Yours