4. Straightening things out with Chris & Ciara!
June 6th 2017: I spoke to my favourite duo about some of the backlash my open letter received after it went viral. Catch up on my other interviews during my ‘PR scandal‘ over here.
3. Reading my open letter on air!
May 11th 2017: I read my open letter on air and spoke to Chris & Ciara about the hypersexualisation of women of colour.
2. Let’s talk about pegging!
March 21st 2017: Myself and the fabulous duo spoke about our views on pegging following a YouTube video I did on the topic.
1. My first radio appearance!
Feburary 14th 2017: A month after launching my YouTube channel I made my debut radio appearance. I spoke to Chris & Ciara from RTE 2FM about the 5 things Irish guys should never say to a black girl on Tinder. Read more here.
FM 104 Phoneshow with Keith Ward
May 31st 2017: I had my first live radio interview on FM104 where I spoke to Keith Ward about my open letter and the hypersexualization of black women.
Today FM with Matt Cooper
June 6th 2017: I was called into the studio by the producer of The Last Word on Today FM to be interviewed by Matt Cooper and speak about my ‘my open letter’
- 894. Straightening things out with Chris & Ciara! https://soundcloud.com/rte2fm/chris-and-ciara-filomena-kaguako June 6th 2017: I spoke to my favourite duo about some of the backlash my open letter received after it went viral. Catch up on my other interviews during my 'PR scandal' over here. 3. Reading my open letter on air! https://soundcloud.com/rte2fm/chris-and-ciara-an-open-letter-to-irish-men May…
- 75https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYFNq-AO9y8 Happy Monday everyone! I have a new video up on my YouTube channel about some of the positive responses I got to my open letter. In the midst of all the drama and controversy, I did get a few kind and supportive messages from men and women of all ages and…
- RTÉ’s 2FM presenters Chris and Ciara on the 5 things Irish guys should never say to black girls on Tinder71