Last week, I had the pleasure of attending the launch of Inglot’s new revolutionary collection. The All Flawless, All Covered Collection offers high quality and innovative products at reasonable prices.
With 10 lightweight yet highly pigmented foundation shades and 8 creamy high-coverage concealer shades, this brand new collection enhances beauty by offering full coverage without giving a cake or mask-like effect.
What you need to know about Inglot’s All Covered foundation | RRP: €38.00
- Flawless Skin Effect.
- Buildable Coverage with a Natural, Radiant Finish.
- Effortlessly Covers Skin Imperfections and Discoloration.
- Optically Smoothens out Skin Texture.
- Care Ingredients such as Vitamin E (aka “The Youth Vitamin”) moisturise the skin and improve elasticity whilst HD Pigments ensure an impeccable, stunning finish.
What you need to know about Inglot’s All Covered Under Eye Concealer | RRP: €20.00
- Effortlessly Covers Dark Circles, Imperfections and Discolouration.
- Creamy, Water-Resistant and Long-Lasting Formula.
- Saffron-Extract (aka “Red Gold”) and Vitamin E (aka “The Youth Vitamin”) moisturise the skin and visibly improve its Elasticity).
- Beautiful for Contouring.
Since there are only two shades available for dark skinned women in this range, I had to combine the two darkest shades to find the right one for my skin tone. Thankfully, the combination of shade 20 and 19 suited me perfectly and I now get to experience the full effect of what the products from this range can do to hyperpigmentation – something I suffer from as a result of having acne.
Although mixing two shades of foundation does require a little more effort in the mornings, it is certainly worth it! These products are giving me a real confidence boost at the moment as they offer serious coverage without feeling heavy at all on the skin! 🙂
Do you have a go-to foundation? I’d love to know what it is! Tweet me @FilomenaKaguako 🙂
Currently available nationwide or you can purchase online.