We’ve all been in a situation where we think we’re nearly finished with our makeup, then all of a sudden one of our cheeky lashes manages to make it’s way into our eyes…… not the best feeling in the world is it?
As much as it irritates me, I’ve managed to find a good trick to get rid of the little bugger without completely ruining my look! So I’m going to let you in on my little secret while sharing 5 quick beauty fixes with you so I hope these makeup tips will make your life that much easier!
1. When your mascara smudges before you go through the front door, consider yourself lucky because that could have gone unnoticed! For a quick beauty fix, just dip one end of your cotton bud into your moisturizer and gently remove the smudge from your face! Then use the other side of the cotton bud to get rid of any excess moisturizer.
2. If you’ve gone a bit heavy with the blusher, mix a bit of your moisturizer with your foundation (on the back of your hand) then lightly blend it onto your cheeks if you’ve used a cream blush, if not, lightly go over your cheeks with fixing powder (or translucent powder)
3. To prevent creamy eye shadow from creasing, lightly brush some translucent powder on your eyes after you’ve applied the cream shadow (this translucent powder really is a saving grace!)
4. If you want to prevent your eyeliner from smudging, apply the same-color eye shadow over the liner. Applying eye shadow on top on your liquid or gel liner will seal your eyeliner so that it will last longer without smudging, this is my favorite makeup tip!
and now for the one we’ve been waiting for…….
5. If your eye lash gets into your eye after you’ve applied your eye makeup, DO NOT panic!! Follow these simple guidelines:
-Wash and dry your hands so you can be sure that their clean.
-Open your eyes wide until you’ve spotted the lash.
-Once spotted, move the lash to the inner corner of your eye lid.
-Let the corner of a clean square of tissue slowly touch the lash and if you do it right, you will witness some sort of magnet affect with the two!
This has always worked for me and because the tissue is thin so it isn’t too uncomfortable! just make sure you don’t use too much tissue, because if you do, that might get stuck in your eye and you will be left with two problems rather than one!
What are your quick beauty fixes and favorite makeup tips? Would love to get some feedback on what you find works/ doesn’t work for you so feel free to comment below! Thanks for reading
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog to be in a chance to take part of my free giveaway!