Moisturisers do more than simply keep your skin hydrated; they are the true foundation of youth. The right one will enhance your skin by making it look brighter, smoother and healthier. As well as that, they keep your skin protected from the weather and all the nasty chemicals polluting the air.
Here are some pro tips for moisturising the skin:
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry them properly before applying moisturiser.
- Use a nickel-size amount on the face.
- Warm the moisturiser between your hands before usage.
- Always apply moisturiser while the skin is slightly damped.
- Use firm upward strokes during application.
- Gently press the product on the skin until it’s been completely absorbed.
- Use an oil control around our T-zone if you have oily skin.
- Use a balm with ingredients such as shea butter or glycerine, if you have dry skin.
- Always use a separate balm formulated specifically for lips.
- Mix a few different textures of moisturisers to get the best results i.e cream with natural oils.
- A fast-absorbing eye cream under concealer will help the skin under the eyes look smooth.
- Always use an SPF.