Since my homemade Nutella recipe did so well, I decided to share another healthy chocolate treat for you. This flourless chocolate cake is rich, fudgy and free from refined sugars and flour . It only takes 5-ingredients to make and it’s definitely more decent than most cakes out there!
So here’s what you need…
- 110g baking chocolate
- 3 whole eggs
- 105g coconut oil, melted
- 20g cocoa powder
- 255g of honey
- Preheat the oven to 190C and then grease a 8″ pan with coconut oil.
- Put the chocolate in a safe-oven bowl and melt in the microwave until completely smooth.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the cocoa powder, honey and eggs and then whisk well until you have a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan, and then smoothen the top of it with a spatula.
- Bake at 190C for 20-25 minutes. Once the centre looks firm, remove it from the oven and then allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sides and allow to cool completely before serving.