Before I tell you about how much fun I had at the Dublin Fashion Festival, I think it’s fair to tell you a bit about Bellefbeauty‘s visit to BareMinerals and my a mini lesson on using the BareMinerals Get Started Kit (56-58 euros). Anyone who knows me personally would know that I am against drag makeup ,instead, I always strive for the most natural look possible. So if you’re anything like me (and even if you do enjoy the occasional drag makeup) you will find that this kit is still perfect for an everyday ”no makeup” look.
For those of you who are cosmetically challenged, worry not, because the BareMinerals Get Started Kit has everything you need, from the right brushes, to a ‘Get Started Guide Book’ that will truly help you master their signature Swirl, Tap, Buff makeup technique (which I’m very happy to have mastered myself)
So what’s in the Get Started Kit and how do I use it?
- After cleansing and moisturizing your face, you can start off with the Prime Time Foundation Primer (As you know I’m quite liking Benefit’s POREfessional primer at the moment, so I will definitely have to do a comparison post to see which primer I prefer)
- When that is all set and done, use your Full Flawless Face Brush to apply the BareMinerals SPF foundation that you choose from 20 different shades and 3 different formulas (original, matte or ready formula) but of course if you pop into BareMinerals they can help you decide on what’s the best formula for your skin type!
1.SWIRL a small amount of BareMinerals in the lid with the brush until it’s all tucked into the bristles. 2.TAP away any excess. There should be no visible bareMinerals on the outside of the brush. 3.BUFF bareMinerals onto the skin in a circular motion all over the face, concentrating on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Follow these instructions until you’re happy with the coverage you have built. If there are still some areas you would like to conceal, apply the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique but use the Max Concealer Cover Brush instead and apply to desired areas.
- After that you can use the smaller Flawless Face Brush and apply the same Swirl, Tap, Buff technique to use the Warmth All-Over Face Color. Apply it in a 3 motion starting from the side of your forehead to under your cheekbones and then backwards from the cheekbone to your jawline. This should add color to your face and give you a healthy sun-kissed glow.
- Lastly, use your Full Flawless Face Brush to apply the Mineral Veil over your face in a circular motion. This will further absorb any oil and will keep your complexion fresh.
The BareMinerals Get Started Kit is about all you need for a natural and healthy everyday look! After the lovely staff in BareMinerals were finished with me I felt so much more fresh and alive! Especially after they used LASH DOMINATION (which you all know I love!)
What impressed me the most about the BareMinerals Get Started Kit is that you really only need a tiny bit of product followed by the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique to easily build the coverage you’re looking for. That aside, the Mineral veil that you apply at the very end to keep everything in place actually prevents the makeup from smudging (I witnessed it myself!!) so you no longer have to worry about wearing that pretty white blouse you’ve been dying to wear!
Have you picked up your BareMinerals Get Started Kit yet? If so, what are your favorite products so far, if not, what are you waiting for???
Hope you’ve subscribed to Enhance What’s Yours Remember, Swirl, Tap and Buff ladies!