This 3-ingredient peanut butter cup recipe is to die for! These chocolatey treats are thick and gooey (in a good way) and just melts in your mouth at every bite. They also taste much better than the store bought versions and as always, they’re much healthier too!
- Line a baking tray with 9 paper cases and set aside.
- Melt one tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave and then add the cocoa powder.
- Mix until you have a smooth chocolatey paste.
- If the mixture is too runny, you can add some more powder.
- Once the mixture has a smooth consistency, add one spoonful to the bottom of each paper cup.
- Put in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the peanut butter and the remaining coconut oil in the microwave.
- Once you have a smooth paste, you can remove the chocolate layered cups from the freezer and put a spoonful of the melted peanut butter on top.
- Put back in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until everything is frozen.
P.S They taste much nicer than they look
Let me know if you decide to give this recipe a try! xx
- 10000All you Nutella fans are probably reading this with disgust and thinking ‘How could any homemade chocolate spread compare to the one you buy in the shop – especially to Nutella.' Believe it or not, it is possible to find a good recipe for a homemade chocolate spread that tastes even remotely like the store-bought…
- 10000Since my homemade Nutella recipe did so well, I decided to share another healthy chocolate treat for you. This flourless chocolate cake is rich, fudgy and free from refined sugars and flour . It only takes 5-ingredients to make and it’s definitely more decent than most cakes out there! So here's what you need... Ingredients: 110g baking…
- 68Today was a very productive day: I made my very own Nutella.That's right, I made a thick and gooey hazelnut spread with a touch of cocoa that tastes very much like the much-loved 'breakfast' spread, Nutella itself. Now I know it doesn't look like the most appetising chocolate spread out there and I'm probably losing…