Hello guys and dolls, I hope you’re all well and good! I’ve been super busy in the last month preparing for a TED Talk I gave in Galway last Sunday – I still struggle to say those words out loud without feeling a bit faint! Giving a TED Talk is something I’ve always wanted to do, and I cannot wait to share it with you guys 🙂
I’m back to reality now, which means I’m back to working and blogging. Today’s post is about a teeth whitening brand – exciting times! Anyone who knows me, would know that I am big into anything teeth-related. So much so that I’ve eliminated certain foods from my diet just to ensure I keep my pearly whites – I know, I’m such an extremist! However, after spending the last few weeks using REGENERATE products, I think I should be able to enjoy the odd coffee without worrying about ruining my precious teeth!
REGENERATE Enamel Science is said to be the first at home dental regime to help fight the effect of enamel erosion. Not only is it said to help replenish lost minerals caused by acid attacks, but it is also known to restore teeth to their natural beauty.
So are these claims something I can vouch for? Let’s find out! 🙂
REGENERATE Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste, €13.99, Boots
I was surprised by how quickly this product worked for me. I saw a difference within a week of using it. My teeth always feel squeaky clean after each use. Of the two REGENERATE products, this was definitely my favourite. A massive thumbs up from me!
REGENERATE Enamel Science Boosting Kit, €39.99, Boots
I was really looking forward to using this kit because it is different from what I’m used to. It comes with a customisable mouth tray, a customising device, a mixing stick, a serum and activating gel.It’s pretty simple to use once you follow the instructions:
- Apply a thin layer of the serum on the blue mouth tray.
- Add one layer of the activating gel on top and mix with the mixing tray.
- Apply on upper dental arch and hold for 3 minutes.
- Remove tray and rinse out and then repeat process with the lower dental arch.
- Be sure to soak the trays in hot water and customise it to fit your mouth before your first application.
- Night time applications are preferable so that you’re not consuming anything afterwards.
- Apply for 3 consecutive days on a monthly basis
If you’re someone who likes spending a little extra on dental care then these products are definitely something I’d suggest you try out. Otherwise, I think the Advanced Toothpaste alone is enough to give you the pearly whites I think everyone deserves!
Whatever you decide, just remember to smile while you still have teeth! Hope you enjoy this fabulous day 🙂
- 41If this is what going viral feels like, then I don't want it....... https://youtu.be/DWV0bak54RU On May 31st 2017 I made one of many rookie mistakes - I Googled myself. Click play to find out why I won't be doing that again! To read more of how this all went down,…