Paintclub is a date night idea I have yet to tick off my bucket list, so I’ll admit that we are now moving onto uncharted territory here. However, I remember first coming across the idea of unleashing my inner Van Gogh while sipping on a glass of prosec, exactly this time last year, when photos of Prosecco and Paint events were flooding my Instagram feed.
It didn’t take me very long to discover that tickets for Prosecco and Paint sell out fairly quickly and more importantly, they only had events in Dublin. So in a desperate attempt to see if I could find any similar events closer to me, I discovered Paintclub, a premier social painting events company that provides pop-up art classes for people of all levels in nine locations nationwide.
Paintclub classes currently operate in Galway, Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny, Killarney, Athlone, Kildare, Howth as well as Dublin City. This means there might even be a workshop around the corner from you! 🙂
At this point you’re probably wondering exactly how it all works.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can get in on the fun, straight from the horses mouth!
- Step 1: Check out upcoming events near you.
- Step 2: Book tickets online.
- Step 3: Mark your Paintclub date in your diary.
- Step 4: On the day of your workshop you will be provided all the materials, paint, brushes and even the apron.
- Step 5: Have a drink and relax before getting started.
- Step 6: Paint! Paint! Paint! Turn your blank canvas into a finished masterpiece with the help of guided instructions.
- Step 7: Break! Take a breather or grab another drink.
- Step 8: Voila! Take home your finished masterpiece!
For information on location and ticket prices, have a look on the Paintclub website.