The Skate and Date initiative with Dundrum On Ice is back and it continues to offer a top quality seasonal ice skating experience for ice skating lovers of all levels.
I’ve decided to add this to my 12 Dates of Crimbo because the last time I availed of this offer, I was with my gal pals. It was such a great laugh and I think it would be just as fun with a special someone.
Whether you are a seasoned pro or an amateur skater, any couple who is even remotely interested in this winter activity can enjoy the skate and date experience along with an enticing two-course meal in Jamie’s Italian Restaurant across the way.
You can have a read of my full skate and date experience here.
Fun facts about ice skating that you might want to know:
- Ice skating developed from the old school dance, the Waltz.
- The ‘layback spin,’ a move that requires a great deal of flexibility is one that females tend to have more success doing in comparison to men *cough* women are better than men *cough*
- It can increase chemistry in a relationship because moments of anxiety (for the newbies) and adrenaline rushes (for the self-proclaimed pros) can lead to heightened sexual attraction.
- Gemma Collins went down one dress size after signing up to Dancing On Ice – now if that isn’t enough of a reason to go, then I don’t know what is!
- 10000The Late Late Toy Show is on tonight which means the countdown to Christmas has officially begun. While most people get excited around this time of year, I've often found the lead up to Christmas to be unnecessarily stressful. Between the lengthy shopping queues, overcrowded roads and the general anxiety…