Only three more sleeps until Christmas day, but four more until Stephen’s night…..
We all know how busy the nightclubs can get on the 26th so of course you’d want to look your best. I’ll admit I’ve never been out on St.Stephen’s night (I know shame on me…. but I’m all about New Years!)
But for you party animals out there who want to look glam for the nights to come, here’s a simple look I’ve recreated with only three products:
Calvin Klein Tempting Glitter 21308 Sage Shimmer
Gold and black eye shadow by Fuschia
Black gel liner by Maybelline
- After prepping the eyes, start by putting bronze eye shadow on your lids and slightly over your crease (not too high, we don’t want it ruining the eyebrows now do we…..)
- Apply black gel liner on the lid ONLY – this will set a good base for the eye shadow and make it more prominent, (especially if your black eye shadow isn’t great)
- Apply black eye shadow over the lid and blend inside your crease
- Use the gold eye shadow on your lower lash line – going three quarters of the way only- and then use the black on the outer lash line
- Apply gel liner (or eye liner of your choice) on the water line
And there you are, five simple steps to achieve this glamorous look! I’m not a fan of false lashes, but when you wear black eye shadow, your real lashes will more than likely disappear,so a pair of falsies would be a perfect way of completing this look!
Don’t be scared to give it a try and let me know how you get on! For more easy tutorials, click here
Don’t forget to subscribe to Enhance What’s Yours