If you follow me on social media, then you would know that I was recently sent some products from Pulsin & Beond, an award-winning health conscious food brand that specialises in guilt-free snacks and protein powders.
As someone who’s spent the last couple of months using Pulsin Pea Protein powder, I was excited to try other products from this brand. But seeing that I was running out of protein powder in the house, I decided to get stuck into a recipe as soon as my parcel arrived!
This is the first thing I made using Pulsin Pea Protein, an unflavoured plant-based & heat stable powder. One scoop contains 8.0g of protein (nearly half as much protein as you need at every food sitting).
So without further ado, here is the long-awaited quinoa porridge recipe – Lord knows I shared enough snaps of this on my Insta story! 🙂
- 3 spoonfuls cooked quinoa
- 2 scoops Pulsin Pea Protein
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- Honey to sweeten (optional)
1. Place the cooked quinoa in a sieve and run under cold water.
2. Put rinsed quinoa in a saucepan and bring to a medium heat with water.
3. Once the quinoa starts to boil, add in dry ingredients.
4. Whisk until the the mixture thickens and add in desired sweetener(s).
5. Once the porridge has desired consistency, remove from heat.
6. Serve with desired toppings.
This recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold! You can add in some almond milk for added protein if you’d like. It is incredibly filling and will keep you fuelled for a good couple of hours! Let me know how you get on 🙂