As you may or may not know, enhancewhatsyours.com attended her first bloggers meetup last weekend organized by Samantha Johnson over at All The Buzz. I must say that this meetup was very well organized and I’m delighted that she got such a positive response from it (well deserved)
We all know, I like my facial masks so it should be no surprise that the Anatomicals Mud Mask was one of the first things I jumped at (after the Yes to Cucumbers cleanser of course….) when I finally decided which of the fabulous products I will be reviewing first (such generous goody bags we each got! I’d say I have a years’ supply of product reviews there! (no joke)
So back to Anatomicals Mud Mask…… I guess I will start with the things I liked about the mud mask:
- Anatomicals Mud Mask was not very runny so I found it quite easy to apply
- It is 100% pure clay and only takes 15 minutes to dry
- I managed to get two masks out of the 15ml and still had some product left
- It washes off surprisingly well (you wouldn’t think your face felt like cement only seconds before)
- IT IS NOT BLOTCHY! (probably the thing I liked the most about it) there is nothing worse than a mask that leaves you looking all blotchy!
As you can see, this product sits very well on the face. Then, you leave it on for 15 minutes and (I think my expression says it all….)
What I didn’t like about Anatomicals Mud Mask:
- Although the packaging is cute, I don’t like the fact that it’s in a sachet (especially if I plan to get 3 uses out of it)
- It seems like this product is targeted for a younger audience so I wonder if it’s something I should be using at all??
- Is it just me, or does anybody else get annoyed at the fact that capital letters don’t exist with Anatomicals??? (I find is so annoying!)
So what’s my final verdict:
I quite like my D.I.Y facial masks so this product is something I wouldn’t commit to using all the time, I probably wouldn’t mind using it on my lazy days. Also, a few people seem to have a problem with the scent of this Anatomicals Mud Mask, but I actually quite like it. Last but not least….a euro a sachet, need I say more? 🙂
If you’ve used Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Mask before, feel free to share your thoughts below! Here is a list of some of the gorgeous bloggers that attended Samantha’s meetup last weekend, what did you think of your mud mask ladies?
Don’t forget to subscribe to Enhance What’s Yours