I have recently become obsessed with beetroot. I know, it’s a weird obsession to have, but I suppose it could be a lot worse.
Beetroots are well-known for helping the whole detoxification process. They help purify your blood and your liver, so if you’re on a juice cleanse or if you need something after a night of heavy drinking, then this is the stuff for you.
The anti-inflammatory properties of beets helps protect the skin from pre-mature aging and if you dab some juice on your face, it helps control blemishes.
If you’re a fitness junkies, then you’ll be happy to hear that beet juice helps improve stamina. So if you want to last longer during a workout – of any shape of form, then a glass of beet juice can help you do that.
If that’s not enough to get you juicing this superfood, then I don’t know what is!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 beet
- 1 stalk of celery
- Water to facilitate blending
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
2. Filter the contents into a glass using a sieve.
3. Put whatever is left in the sieve, back in the blender and add some more water.
4. Blend and repeat process.
I hope you get the chance to give this recipe a try, it’s so simple make and actually tastes pretty good!