With today being both #TBT and the first of February, I’ve decided to compile a list of my most popular YouTube videos to date. Since my YouTube channel is still relatively new, I always experience a feeling of accomplishment whenever people like, comment or subscribe to my channel – see what I just did there!?
I have clearly adapted the universal language of all YouTubers at this stage, so much so that one may even go so far to call me a YouTuber. However, I still struggle to classify myself as a YouYuber since creating video content is still secondary to me.
As much as I enjoy making videos, writing will always be a priority. I make YouTube videos whenever I get the chance and I try not to pressure myself into creating one when I can’t. So with that said, here are my top ten most-watched YouTube videos to date 🙂
10. #Storytime: having sex with a lace wig
9. First date jitters
8. Single at 27
7. Get to know me!
6. My most embarrassing first date moment
5. I don’t hate Irish men (RESPONSE VIDEO)
4. One month on Herbalife
3. Why I’m single
2. 5 types of racist trolls the black Irish meet online
1. 5 things Irish guys should never say to a black girl on Tinder
- 10000365 days with no sex!!! Here is my story... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyslo0guiBI&t=1s On May 31st 2016 I gave my very first TEDx Talk in the beautiful city of Galway. I spoke about my self-imposed year of celibacy and both the difficulties and benefits that came from abstaining from sex for a full year. Twitter Facebook Instagram
- 100004. Straightening things out with Chris & Ciara! https://soundcloud.com/rte2fm/chris-and-ciara-filomena-kaguako June 6th 2017: I spoke to my favourite duo about some of the backlash my open letter received after it went viral. Catch up on my other interviews during my 'PR scandal' over here. 3. Reading my open letter on air! https://soundcloud.com/rte2fm/chris-and-ciara-an-open-letter-to-irish-men May…
- 51I launched my own YouTube channel in January 2017. While I may share a few of those videos on this blog, I won't be sharing all of them so be sure to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! I plan to have a series of conversational videos on…