As you probably know from my recent Instagram story, celebrity chef Rachel Allen has recently teamed up with Herbalife to create some nutritious healthy shakes recipes and as a self-proclaimed foodie and avid smoothie lover, I couldn’t wait to plug in my blender when my luxury Herbalife* hamper arrived last week.
The hamper was filled with two Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Meal tubs, a blue Herbalife shaker cup, a blue apron, an olive wood serving board and of course, two of Rachel Allen’s delicious recipes.
The recipe I will be sharing today is called the Green Goddess. It is light, fresh and has a lovely zesty flavour to it. Best part? You can enjoy it at any time of the day! So without further ado, here is what you need to make Rachel Allen’s Green Goddess shake 🙂
- 26g Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla flavour
- 100g raw celery, roughly chopped
- 100g raw cucumber, roughly chopped
- 100g raw spinach
- 3 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 250ml milk
- 150g ice
- Start by putting the milk and formula 1 powder in a blender.
- Blend together and then add in remaining ingredients before blending further.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add in some extra lemon or lime juice to suit your taste! (I added a tsp of spirulina powder for added benefits).
This shake is so easy and convenient to make, especially for beginners! It has appx 220 kcal per serving when made per instructions! Are you a fan of smoothies? If so, be sure to give this shake a try! For more recipes with Rachel, check out the Herbalife website here! 🙂
*The Herbalife products were gifted to me, but all views remain my own.
- 10000If you follow my Instagram story then you would know that I recently embarked on a Herbalife journey. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, Herbalife is an international nutrition brand that provides a number of supplements and products for those looking to live a healthier and balanced…